We should like…. elect somebody and put them in charge of the country so they can fix problems. Like a…. a…. boss of the United States. And then he can do things like get us out of debt, protect our foreign dignitaries, protect our Constitution and close G-bay.
Or just read my Email and listen to my phone calls. I mean… either one, right?
Instead of Obama asking china to stop hacking us, maybe he should re-evaluate his own government as well.
Hey Tumblr users…. guess who owns Tumblr now. I’ll give you a hint… it’s right in between google and paltalk.
“because even if you’re not doing anything wrong you’re being watched and recorded. the storage capability of the systems increases every year consistently by orders of magnitude where it’s getting to the point you don’t have to have done anything wrong. you simply have to eventually fall under suspicion by somebody - even by a wrong call. then they can use the system to go back in time and scrutinize every decision you’ve ever made, every friend you’ve ever discussed something with and attack you on that basis to sort of derive suspicion from an innocent life and paint anyone into context of a wrongdoer.”
the guardian interview.
I mean…. if it makes sense to say, “If you have nothing to hide, you shouldn’t mind the NSA listening in on your calls,” then it CERTAINLY makes sense to say this as well.
OLD SCHOOL bama talk.
Unless the gov uses PRISM. Then it’s all good.
*Jeremy Clarkson voice* That’s not gone well.
I have been looking for the perfect gif to eloquently describe the effect of Obamacare on American healthcare.
The search is over!!!!
If you followed our advice, that rifle would be worth double what you paid for it.
We aren’t fortune-tellers or prophets or mediums of Jedi or anything like that but if you followed our advise, you’re welcome to thank us now.
Just kidding. But seriously….. should have bought a rifle the second Obama got re-elected.
Not true but funny
Really? Then what domestic policy issues do you figure they were discussing? Gay marriage? This is meme is about as close to 100% as it gets.
If that’s not talking out of both sides of your ass, I don’t know what is.
1. Buy a rifle or a handgun. They’re easy to resell, hold their value fairly well and make for excellent home defense.
2. Don’t make any investments any time soon. The market is gonna be bad for a few months. Let it settle before buying stock.
3. Re-read the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. They’re quick reads and we haven’t scrapped them yet so read them while they’re still relevant. Maybe print out a few copies and pass it along at work and school.
4. Lock in your health insurance. In a year or 2, premiums and plans are gonna get REAL ridiculous. Find a good, safe one now, while you can.
5. Put in a few extra hours at work. That way, when the next round of cuts comes down, you’re not on the chopping block.
6. Join the military or other federally-funded institution. If there’s one thing guaranteed, it’s that the federal government is gonna get bigger and take in more money.
7. Quit college. Your degree in economics and business isn’t going to matter once the federal government starts running it all anyway.
8. Stock up on tobacco if you smoke. Prices and restrictions are only gonna go up.
9. Buy a 200+ gallon tank and fill it with gas. Prices and restriction on that are going up too.
10. Last, and most importantly, take heart. There are 2 things the feds can’t take away from you while you’re still breathing: your pride and your guns. Those are yours to keep so long as you want them.
Oh, and move out of California. They are one good-sized wave away from being the next Haiti.