This movie is on in the living room and it honestly makes me sick to my stomach.
I do not respect the US military.
I have no sympathy for those who willingly fuel the war machine.
My favorite movie!!! I used to watch it with my children!! LOVE IT!!! To those that enjoy FREEDOM but do not support Our Troops: FUCK YOU! AND YOU’RE WELCOME, FROM MY FAMILY OF WARRIORS THAT DEFENDS YOUR RIGHT TO BE A SELFISH PARASITE!!! =P no offense =) lol “me love you long time”
Yeah….. sucks when somebody else protects your right to stay stupid shit on the Internet, doesn’t it?
I just wanted to post this out of respect for my buddy SSgt Baker of the US Army. With the military cracking down on soldiers with tattoos we are here to tell them that we support our tattooed troops and they have the right to serve their country just as much as a non tattooed soldier.
It would make a lot more sense to focus on changing robbers than to focus on making it a little harder for them to rob. The first is proactive (albeit more complicated) and the second is reactionary.
But that’s not hilarious and adversarial so feel free to smugly imply that people who get raped are irresponsible. It’s such a clever point, of course, and not remotely destructive to anyone who’s been raped.
That’s really dumbing down the point. The point is that feminists say “Don’t tell women how to dress, tell men not to rape.” Which does at least 2 things wrong, 1 it implies that all rapists are men, villifying an entire gender…and 2, it implies that rapists commit their crimes out of an ignorance between right and wrong. It’s purely ideological, and highly impractical.
Anyone that suggests a woman dress more conservatively, or avoid certain neighborhoods at night (or in general) isn’t victim blaming, but attempting to prevent rape the best way society can. Do you really think that with as far as we’ve come technologically, and as long as our species has dominated this planet, that if we could prevent crime before it happens, some society out there wouldn’t have implemented said system by now? We’ve told people not to rape, murder and steal for centuries, nay, millenia! People intent on committing crime will only be deterred if they think they won’t be able to pull it off successfully, or if they’re sure they won’t get away with it. That’s why we’re forced to take reactionary measures. If you want a glimpse into a society that punishes for crimes not yet committed, read Philip K. Dick’s Minority Report or George Orwell’s 1984.
Basically, it’s not implying that people who get raped are irresponsible, it’s implying that feminists telling women to disregard all cautionary measures against rape in “protest” to the notion that women should take measures to protect themselves are irresponsible. It’s all fine and well to believe you should be able to wear what you want without fear of getting raped, and no woman is ever “asking for it.” But at the same time, that’s not a good enough reason to continue to do things that could cause terrible people to do terrible things to you. Ideology alone will never fix the world.
Sometimes…. it’s just feels SO good to know that you’re not the only sane person on Tumblr.
OH…. and THIS^^^^^^FTW?.
99% of the people with access to tumblr are not oppressed, I’m sorry but lets be honest.
Martin Luther King Jr. did not say “judge [not] by the color of their skin but by the content of their character, unless they are white, then you can judge them by the color of their skin, because they are white. And anyone who disagrees is just showing white privilege.”
His words were “judge [not] by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”
Reblogging this again, because I haven’t in a while.
“5.56 is all you need!”
“7.62x39 has more stopping power!”
“pfft… you’re both little girls! 7.62 NATO is for REAL men!”
meanwhile i’m over here laughing with my 8mm
20MM is for real men. If your gun doesn’t have ski’s on it, it’s simply not big enough.
40mm or you’re a panty-waist.
78% of US counties had zero murder last year.
But the left says gun violence is an epidemic… right?
I’d be interested in a source for this
FBI Uniform Crime Report, 2012. It’s online, you can PDF it and it has hard copies running around.
Although Democrats and progressives have claimed politicians who oppose gun control will lose their offices at the hands of angry, pro-gun control Americans in coming elections, a pro-gun Republican just won in Connecticut. It is the first time a Republican has held the seat in 40 years.
((Satire by Bruce Gold))
- Guns are used in self-defense over 2 million times a year. However, this makes the attempted crime a “non-event,” which necessarily complicates the Police investigation. Without civilian ownership of guns, these Police investigations would not have been compromised. Civilians should leave crime prevention to the Police, who are properly equipped to investigate following the crime’s completion.
- Some .004 % (4/1000 of 1%) of guns are used in crime each year. This is way too high. All guns should be banned.
- Guns are unnecessary. In 98% of civilian gun defenses, no shot is fired. If you are not going to fire a shot, you clearly don’t need a gun. This proves that the guns are unnecessary. Banning guns will prevent these unnecessary defenses.
- Guns cause criminal migration. In tough gun-law Washington, D. C., violent crime rates are very high. This high crime rate is caused by the migration of criminals from gun havens like Virginia. This migration is caused by the criminal’s cowardly avoidance of armed householders and concealed-carry civilians. This criminal migration is detrimental to helpless unarmed citizens in no-gun areas and must be stopped. Guns should be banned everywhere.
- Most gun crimes are committed by inner city gangs and drug dealers. These relatively small and geographically restricted groups consistently commit the majority of gun crimes, which usually peak as turf wars erupt over Drug War changes. The best way to prevent this is by denying guns to all law abiding people everywhere.
- No woman needs to protect herself from rape, assault or murder. The Police will protect women by investigating the crime after the fact. Remember, Police paperwork is all the protection anyone really needs.
- Guns owners are disrespectful of authority. Good citizens should completely rely on the authorities. A failure to do so is an invariable sign of improper and overly independent attitudes. Failure to completely and absolutely trust and depend on the authorities is excessive democracy and sends a bad message to children.
- Guns owners engaging in self-defense are taking the law into their own hands. This is wrong. Only the Police and Criminals have the right to take the law into their own hands. Guns should be kept out of the hands of law abiding citizens.
- Children and young people should remain ignorant about guns. Real guns and real gun knowledge dissipate the fantasies created by violent video games and TV. Ignorance, once lost, can never be restored and needs to be protected. Not to mention the lost sales of all the violent movies, TV shows, video games, etc!
- Guns reduce people’s reliance on the Police and Government. This fosters a mistaken belief in “rights”. No person has the right to question authority. No person should be less than 100% dependent on authority. This is fundamental to social order. Banning guns will help to establish the Order the authorities want. This is good.
Sadly, at least one out of these 80 reblogs is someone who actually agrees with all of these “reasons.”
Exactly six months ago, in Newtown, Connecticut, 20 first-graders and 6 adults were murdered in an act of gun violence. In the wake of the tragedy, Americans banded together in mourning, and even the disgusting pig that is the NRA (see NRA President Jim Porter) had the decency to keep its maw shut. It didn’t last long.
About two months ago, watered-down gun-control legislation—supported by 90% of American citizens—died in Congress as Senators cowered absurdly under the dumb, beady-eyed gaze of the gun lobby. Essentially, Congress okayed the Sandy Hook Shooting and its countless, inevitable iterations to come.
The American gun violence body-count since Newtown totals around 5000. Meanwhile, the gun lobby is advocating for laxer gun-control in states from New York to Colorado, which have made impressive individual efforts to stamp out gun violence.
Like same-sex marriage, stronger gun control is inevitable. But we need to push the issue harder. No more sheepish attempts. We need serious legislation. We need a gun registry. We need to repeal the Second Amendment because it’s vague, outdated, and poisonous.
We need to repeal the 2nd Amendment?????
WE NEED TO REPEAL THE 2ND AMENDMENT????!?!?!??!!
HAHAHAHA. You’re a special kind of stupid, aren’t you?
Hey, just out of curiousity, do you think gun homicides in the US have been increasing since 2006 or decreasing?
Hint: There’s only one correct answer.
You’ve never touched a real gun have you?
So… if I can’t make legislation about vaginas because I don’t have one and I can’t talk about gay rights because I’m not gay…… how come you get to talk about guns, something you obviously know less than nothing about?
We should like…. elect somebody and put them in charge of the country so they can fix problems. Like a…. a…. boss of the United States. And then he can do things like get us out of debt, protect our foreign dignitaries, protect our Constitution and close G-bay.
Or just read my Email and listen to my phone calls. I mean… either one, right?